Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much got skunked at genos today. Was there from 2:30 till 5:00 after work. Caught 5 fish one was about 8 in. Fished about 20 different holes with no luck. Did anyone do any good today?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
462 Posts
How thick is the ice at Ginos? I will be there fishing all day tomorrow. Sun up, to sun down with lunch in between. There will be 4 of us in a blue clam base camp. I'll be in camo coveralls. Stop by to say hi and trade tips. I'll give a full report from the ice tomorrow (as long as my crappy sprint service holds up)!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How thick is the ice at Ginos? I will be there fishing all day tomorrow. Sun up, to sun down with lunch in between. There will be 4 of us in a blue clam base camp. I'll be in camo coveralls. Stop by to say hi and trade tips. I'll give a full report from the ice tomorrow (as long as my crappy sprint service holds up)!

Good ice 6 to 7 in.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow with my son. Hopefully we have some luck. He's only 5 and I'd like him to get hooked on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
perch were really tight lipped. I got about a dozen with a spear, no way in hell they even came close to the bait lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
My son and I were out today from about 9 - 3:30 ish and the bite was pretty tough .. We made a lot of moves and fished from 2 1/2' to 6' and it was the same everywhere we went , threw everything in the box at me and still didn't matter lol managed a few keepers so .. Oh well we had fun and it was a decent day outside !

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Was out there this morning.. tough bit in shallow.. made 4 moves before heading deeper.. found them in about 7 - 8 fow.. did manage 8 at 8 -9" lots of dinks out there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Today was my first time fishing hard water on Lsc. Went out from Gino's around 8/830. Moved around quite a bit from 2-8 FOW. Mostly used a beaded spoon, which tore up the dinks until about 11 or so. After that couldn't get em to bite so I put a spike on the spoon an that did the trick. Ended up takin home 14 keepers, 7-11". Good day overall I'd say, sure beats workin.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
339 Posts
Fished from 10 to 5pm started south of Geno's not much luck ended up north kept 29 most of them around 9" biggest 11.5 but nothing smaller than 8 with a couple of big gills thrown in, got most on spikes and a ficious jig not much movement at all and they would slowly suck it in, fished 4' of water over weeds, good luck this weekend should be great weather.....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Was at metro this morning..... 15 different spots in 3 hours. I know they didn't go there.... Went to new Baltimore all day.... Only caught 4 small pike on jogging rap, hardly saw any perch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts