Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, guys thought I would share this event with you all, that we are hosting at my place in Ravenna Michigan. Even though this is called a "Saddle Tune-Up" we welcome all those who just want to come and talk mobile/public land hunting. We will have all sorts of great prizes to giveaway, and the event is free! We will have lunch available to purchase. It will be smoked pulled pork sandwiches, chips, a pickle, and a drink. Come hang out with us and win some awesome prizes!

Hit me up if you have any questions. I attached the flyer to the event to show the details of the event, and you can see the various different companies that have sent us great prizes to giveaway. We have over $6,000 worth of stuff to give away, so you won't want to miss that part!

Oh and I even have a Tethrd product that I will be giving away that hasn't even been released yet or shown to the public...Ernie and Greg really hooked us up with this prize.

If you're attending the event, can you fill out this google form? That will help us be prepared for this event.
G3D Saddle Tune-Up Event Registration

We will be picking one random person who fills out the google form and attends the event. That person will receive two tickets to win two prizes at our event.

~Austin
Bow Font Baseball cap Hat Cap

1 - 1 of 1 Posts