Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you might be able to tell i live near a small pond up until this year i never goose hunted but always had hundreds in my back yard..go figure. so now im onto this waterfowl thing and have been anticipating the usual yearly buildup of geese. on 9-5-03 i counted only ten geese and they were split into to smaller groups. it has been this way for months. ....well i got home today and the sky had rained geese, over 40 geese i counted split into three groups!!!!:D now just tracking em down since i cant hunt he pond itself
heres one group

and to think they only keep coming everyday cant wait to get out there!:D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Nice Pics!

That is always the case. More geese than you can count until opening day. I have a pond that was the same way this year. I have never hunted geese before and then this year I decided to try it and went to my pond an nothing. Oh well always another weekend.

HM

·
Registered
20,126 Posts
Looks like a decent spot,, just get your lawn chair, hang some camo on that fence and if your a "shaky" shot, at least you can rest your gun on the fence. lol That'd be great

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh a fellow member has already planned a stakeout with bow and arrow lol his kidding of course.. sucks they sit right there and ya cant shoot em. then people walk by and feed the dang things lol

·
Super Moderator
6,903 Posts
so your saying i cant use my bow.:D i still think the arrow attached to a real would do the trick.:) once they cut that corn we will take care of them birds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts