Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,494 Posts
Build Back Better?
Stop! This is Putin and the war in Ukraine...I think I'll pull my canoe down out of the garage ceiling after 10 years now and just have to pay for the gas in the truck to fish. $120 fill up yesterday for my F150, even with my "@WALLEYE MIKE" suggested discount at Krogers that did help!!!

I'm thinking about a Go Fund Me thing so I can afford to buy worms since I'm retired now...

Crazy times...

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alcohol free rec gas? Thats what the truck driver says. Have never had a problem with before .I know some guys that use pump gas if they have any Rubber lines or gaskets Pump gas wrecks them.I have fixed peoples older trolling motors and had to replace all the rubber Fuel gaskets and lines ,and water in the fuel tanks

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
This is my rig of choice now, 6hp Merc gas sipper.
Tons of thumbs up just cruisin the canals and JPs with the wife and Playmate cooler. Lots of big boats docked on perfect days. Just sad View attachment 837131
Seen your rig parked at JPs. My Granddaughter has worked there since it opened. We visit her often. She is probably the smallest of the wait staff and great worker. One of her three jobs while in college.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Stop! This is Putin and the war in Ukraine...I

Crazy times...
Gas prices started rising BEFORE the February invasion of Ukraine . February 2021 - $2.50 a gallon, February 2022 - $3.51 a gallon. U.S. Energy Information Administration.

This is not to say that Russia's invasion of Ukraine hasn't had an impact on oil prices but there are many reasons - like domestic supply, among others .

9mm Hi-Power

·
Super Moderator
28,564 Posts
Stop! This is Putin and the war in Ukraine...I think I'll pull my canoe down out of the garage ceiling after 10 years now and just have to pay for the gas in the truck to fish. $120 fill up yesterday for my F150, even with my "@WALLEYE MIKE" suggested discount at Krogers that did help!!!

I'm thinking about a Go Fund Me thing so I can afford to buy worms since I'm retired now...

Crazy times...
Your welcome!!:)
Chances are you probably could have saved more.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts