Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Gander Mountain return cards from stuff I got for Christmas and returned. I was going to use them for some new trolling reels, but I found a better deal somewhere else. These work the same as a gift card. If you spend part of the value the card keeps the remaining value.

I have one card worth 211.96, and another worth 25.45.

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm not going to give them away or anything.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
You should pm Troutbum64. He works at the one in Waterford and gets a nice discount on stuff already so most of his outdoor $$$'s are spent there. He may be interested in even more of one.

Al

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys.

I have one good offer and I've thought about it and decided my price is $220. That's almost 10% off..

It's not that I don't buy stuff at GM, it's just that I don't foresee any large purchases in the next few months and I was hoping to free up the money to buy some reels from another place where the prices are quite a bit lower.

I'm not really looking to give them away though since I'll spend that much at GM by the end of the year. I'm figuring someone will be looking to buy a gun a large ticket item and wouldn't mind saving a little money. The $220 includes shipping/insured mail to get them to you if you aren't local. If you're local I'll drop off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts