Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Gander Mountain Gift Cards for sale: two for $50, and one for $30. One of the gift cards does have the code scratched off, but NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN USED.

Reason for selling:

I received these for Christmas from family members in Traverse City. However, I live in Mount Pleasant and the nearest Gander Mtn is nearly an hour away in Saginaw. I would rather have cash to purchase some new fishing/kayaking gear from the Dicks or MC Sports here in Mount Pleasant. I rarely travel out of Mount Pleasant, so the travel time isn't worth it to me. Also, Gander Mtn does not have the specific gear I'm interested online.

I can understand trust issues here, so I am willing to send pictures via email or text of the 16 digit card numbers to those interested. All you'll have to do is call the Gander Mtn Customer Service to verify the amounts on the cards. For obvious reasons I will not reveal the cards' code numbers.

$130 - CASH ONLY

Contact info:

PM me
-or-
Leave a message/text: (231) 342 0472
-or-
Email: [email protected] - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=28651

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Maybe you could order from their website?

There are websites out there to trade gift cards with other people, maybe check that out.

Buying $130 of gift cards for $130 (your ask price) seems a little strange.

if I was looking to shop Gander I would just take my $130 cash to the store and avoid the hassle if there is no incentive.

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Never tried to turn in gift cards for cash...

·
Registered
818 Posts
No one is gonna buy your gift cards for the same price they can get them at the store lol that's not how it works... Something that make a little more sense would be $100 for $130 in cards...

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
89 Posts
There are online websites where you can redeem gift cards and they either send you a check or wire transfer the money to you bank account. Minus a fee of course, try a Google search for sell my gift cards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
No one is gonna buy your gift cards for the same price they can get them at the store lol that's not how it works... Something that make a little more sense would be $100 for $130 in cards...

Right on!!!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are online websites where you can redeem gift cards and they either send you a check or wire transfer the money to you bank account. Minus a fee of course, try a Google search for sell my gift cards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I found a couple of sites that might be of interest.

This one claims they will give you $96 for $130

http://junkcard.com/

This one claims to sell them at discounted rates

http://www.cardpool.com/buy/gander-mountain-gift-cards

I don't know if either are real but I thought it might get you started.

Good luck,
FF

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have seen them in pawnshops!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yeah I put em up for sale online because I couldn't find the gear I wanted.

I did check out the gift card website and I wasn't all for it.

Then I looked a little harder on ganders' site and became a little more open-minded so I used 'em. Couldn't figure out how to delete the ad so I posted them as sold.

Thanks for the help though guys

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yup that's what I figured shortly after posting these. Wasn't looking to make money or anything. No worries guy

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts