Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying all raw furs, especially rats, mink, and beaver. Bares Sporting Goods parking lot, downtown St. Charles at 1:00 p.m. until the last man. Rats will be 5, 6, 7, 8. Special arrangements needed? PM me. You guys who know, stops along the way, going and coming. Another prize this weekend for top rat trapper. See you all at Bares. I will again try to get there a little early. The stop ran a couple hours last run. We will have another stop soon after Jan. 31. Good luck. We need rats. Thanks. Roger

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would like to thank all those trappers that met with me on the route yesterday. Alot of new faces, and again, a great bunch of trappers. We broke another record yesterday, with 1040 rats purchased. The last route for the season will be after the close of regular season, sometime after Jan.31. Thanks.Roger

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't done all the math yet. I believe that the ave. on the entire lot is between $6 and 6.50. I know that one individual with about 100 rats ave. over $7. The collection was mainly winter rats, with about 25% falls. I personally grade more liberal, compared to some who may pay an "advertising" price on a few, that is higher than my top. We were figuring the top type rat at $8. Everyone thought that they were treated fairly, and we had no "no sales". Roger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts