Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one of my uncles friends decided to play a cruel trick on one of his other buddies. This guy that they played the trick on is not a great hunter and hasn't shot many bucks. So my uncles friend had shot a small buck a day before and it was frozen stiff. That next day he decided to conduct a "drive". So they all waited and told there friend(the not great hunter) to walk slowly through the woods, and wait for them to come to him. Well the guy gets 50 yards in the woods, i mean this guy is also a not great shot. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! pause...BAM!! Empty. My uncles friends are cracking up and they walk in the woods to find off a very pi$$ed off hunter!! Those guys put that stiff little buck against 2 trees knowing that guy would stumble across and try to shoot it. The best part is the deer only had one hole in it still, the one that killed it the day before, so no meat was ruined. I just thought this would be funny to share since saturday is soon approaching!!This was about 10 years ago.
Alex

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I did a similar to my uncle 45 years ago except it was a big dead fox squirrel I found dead near our parked car, I picked it up and balanced it on a limb about 6 feet off the ground. back then there weren't a lot of squirrels around and my uncle was a meat hunter. any way the other guy with us was in on it, My uncle arrived back at the car and we were standing there and my buddy said in a whisper " is that a squirrel looking in the direction of the dead squirrel on the limb about 50 feet away, My uncle turned and looked and brought his pump gun up and fired, it stayed on the limb, he fired again, he looked, he fired until about 5 shots that the gun held was out, he was about to reload when we broke out laughing, he was miffed at us, he wouldn't talk all the way home.

·
Super Moderator
10,165 Posts
Reminds me of a buddy of mine that planned this joke out in advance. He was down in Florida and caught a good-sized Barracuda. He decided to freeze it and bring it to an ice outing on Houghton Lake. He had thawed it and brought on the ice in his shanty. Well while one of our expert fishing buddies wasn’t paying attention, he hooked it to his tip up line and sent it down the hole. Making sure nobody was looking, he raised the flag and ran back to BS with the guys. Suddenly, the expert fisherman yells my flag is up and runs to check his line. Watching him set the hook and fight the fish on the way up was comical but the best was the look on his face when he hoisted that Barracuda out of the hole with a group of guys rolling on the ice laughing. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts