Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be shown on FSN Sunday at 11am. According to the article (http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/article.cfm?id=145855) they will be featuring the top 3. I was in the boat with Scott Fairbairn (#3).

Will probably be on the weigh-in for atleast Day #1 and most certainly Day#3 Might also be a little on the boat with Scott (probably netting his big fish). Had the cameraman filming for 8 hours on day 4.

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
A celebrity in our midst Mike? Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
WALLEYE MIKE said:
Will be shown on FSN Sunday at 11am. According to the article (http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/article.cfm?id=145855) they will be featuring the top 3. I was in the boat with Scott Fairbairn (#3).

Will probably be on the weigh-in for atleast Day #1 and most certainly Day#3 Might also be a little on the boat with Scott (probably netting his big fish). Had the cameraman filming for 8 hours on day 4.
It's Mothersday Iam not allowed to watch fishing or fish on mothersday,think i'll bend the rules a tad:lol:must have been pretty awsome to do that...If i dont catch it on sunday will they air another show??? Good Luck out there Mark

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
MIKE, I said you would be as famous as RED GREEN someday!! TAAAA DAAA! Congrads Capnhook:lol: :lol:

·
Steelhead Addict
3,509 Posts
Well well Mr. Big Man, way to go.:D

Since I am the mother:lol: .......I will be watching Mike. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey Mike,
Could I get an autograph from you. Preferably on a check.:D :lol: :lol:
Just kidding. Congrats Mike.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,449 Posts
jakeo said:
:lol: COST FOR AUTOGRAPHS IS????:lol:
'bout the same as a bag of GulP! , ain't it???
:fish2:

MIKE??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
17,779 Posts
I was alread looking forward to watching the show, but now it will be a "can't miss"!
I am lucky! The mom I will be spending time with on Mother's Day and I will be watching together! She loves fishing as much as I do.
<----<<<

·
Super Moderator
27,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Had more air time than I thought I would. Other than netting fish you saw me use a balance scale to determine which fish was bigger (both identical) and remove a jig from the fish (pink jig with a blue worm). Some of the shots of a boat speeding upriver was us (Scott and I) too. Must have seen myself about 6-8 times. Some for a few seconds and some very brief snippets.

Did have one line of dialog when netting one fish. You can barely hear me say "this will replace the 2 lb'er".

All in all it was a facsinating experience. Once in a lifetime. At least until next year. Just decided to do it again next year.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
That was a great show and good to see you on there Mike!! There also still showing a 2 part episode of the Detroit tournement to air later in the year?? Will have to watch for that also!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts