Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,585 Posts
Shiver is usually well over 10, and the freny is a whole month, ending basically a day before March. Lots of big girls moving inward around then. I'd say somewhere between 13 and 14lbs.:D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sign up deadline approaching fast. Got to be in prior to Feb 1st I believe. Good payout, good lure, and good cause to support.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
For a 5k prize the fish has probably already been caught! And if the guys last name starts with an L I bet there are a couple swimming around in his pond. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
You them guys put a lot of time in to fishing and know the bay very well guppyll I just wish I knew what they know about them walleyes

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For a 5k prize the fish has probably already been caught! And if the guys last name starts with an L I bet there are a couple swimming around in his pond. ;)
He will tell you personally there are no foot tracks across his pond.lol..he hovers over it with a drone!

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I always think its a sag river or dare say a flint or tibb river guy that will pull a hog.

As far as erie goes, its froze in places and I got some beautiful 10lb eyes on ice pics already. No boat needed. Well outboard boat anyway

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
As someone already mentioned... it will be 13 plus since Erie is already fishable and is only getting better. Anyone who thinks Erie fish wont be weighed in is naïve.

·
Registered
25,179 Posts
As someone already mentioned... it will be 13 plus since Erie is already fishable and is only getting better. Anyone who thinks Erie fish wont be weighed in is naïve.
Sad but true, Cheating is just like stealing, And in the end,They will have to answer to that some day.. Until then there conscience will remind them of it.. ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts