Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANKS TO ALL OF THE MS MEMBERS THAT WE MET THIS YEAR, AND THOSE WE TALKED TO ON THE RADIOS. WE HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE A FANTASTIC WEBSITE THROUGH OUT THE ICE FISHING SEASON. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE WEBSITE IN THE SOFT WATER SEASON.

I'VE MADE SOME GOOD FRIENDS THAT I'LL BE FISHING WITH IN THE SOFT WATER SEASON AND I HOPE TO BE TALKING TO THE MS MEMEBERS IN THE FUTURE.

THIS IS COMING TO BE MY BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR, SO I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN I CAN. I USALLY HAVE A PAINT BRUSH IN MY HAND INSTEAD OF ROD, SO ENJOY THE SEASON.

WILL TALK TO THE MASS MAJORITY OF YOU IN THE WINTER.

BUY THE WAY I THINK THE PERCH FISHING THIS YEAR WAS WORLD CLASS, I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I'VE FISHED MANY A HOT SPOTS THROUGH THE YEARS.

A/K/A MING MING & QUEEN LAFISHA

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
For those of you who did not get the chance to meet ED this winter he is a great guy and a heck of a fisherman. I will be looking for ya on the soft water ED when ever you can get out. One thing is for sure i know i'll see you out on LSC next winter.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ed is a character. I enjoyed meeting you out at Cotton rd with Houghton laker. I too, am sure will see you on St. clair come safe ice.

JigmanII

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
it was great meetin you and havin the chance to talk with ya on the ice the few times i did... will be lookin forward to next year on the ice but till then the soft water will do.... lookin forward to gettin out for some walleye and salmon this year.. thanks..

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I don't think i met yall this hardwater season, though I think i did get to talk to ya on the radio a bit. I'll see ya around this softwater season.

Who knows, maybe if you happen to get a day off, i'll see ya out on the pond!

steve

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Ed I agree it was a great year for fish and a great winter to meet other MS members in person and via radio!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Great fishing with you Ed.....Hope you took your wife after some of those gills!! You know we will keep in contact!! Will look forward to another ice season with you and all the other members!!! And I agree...This is one of the Best sites...a lot of good people!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts