Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I found your site and thought maybe some of you might need a connection to Kansas. Home of some of the best BIG BUCK hunting in the country. Wht.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome, I have dreamed of someday heading in your direction to hunt some of your monster whitetails!! I am definatley putting you on my buddy list :p .... Steve

·
Registered
11,743 Posts
I am planning a KS rifle opener as we speak. I normally archery hunt but a last minute change forced me to look for a hunt in KS, still had the rifle opener available.

I am looking into Trego and Graham counties, I have access to two tags right now. Doing a do it yourself trip.

Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great! I used to cut wheat south of there, near Ness City, and Jetmore. I saw 2 HUGE Mulies very near Jetmore just lying around about 200 yards off to the east side of Hyway 283 one summer. Tame as could be, just watching the traffic go by. I'm in Unit 9, only whitetails here, or I would invite you to look at some of my property. My guys fell on hard times this year and won't be here for this season. One piece of advice, If it rains stay off the dirt roads. They will have you stuck in no time. Around here we have dirt roads and roads that we dump gravel on for rainy weather. Wht.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
E-mail me whenever your ready. [email protected]. I have property I sometimes let hunters on. My brother also does a guided hunt for people as well as one of my close neighbors. Might not work out but as they say, you never know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts