Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got out to the stand that I don't touch until halloween and found rubs so I had a good feeling at about 530 a nice buck came in at twenty yards and I drew back when his head was behind a tree and waited for one more step but he didn't move and had to let off after about 5 min he started moving again and at 15 yards I drew back again and waited for another step but he didn't cooperate and turned and headed directly at me and at full draw at 10 yards we had a staring contest and after about 3 min I couldn't hold my bow back anymore and let off and he took off running and stopped at 30 yards and I drew and took my shot but as soon as I let my arrow go he jumped and I watched my arrow hit way back and my stomach turned fearing the worst but he ran 20 yards and crashed used a 2 blade rage and hit liver best blood trail to date started qdm 3 years ago and coulnt be happier I don't know how to add image from gallery
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
470 Posts
congrats!!!! wheres that picture @ though???

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,594 Posts
30 yard shot on an alert Buck is risky. Glad it worked out.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help posting the pic I was very hesitant on taking the shot but it all happened so quick I feel very fortunate to have this deer and I don't think I would take a shot like that again
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts