Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to start a trap line this year. I am looking to buy old used traps or someone that needs help setting traps. not looking to make money just learnig how to run a good trap line plus I need someone to teach me how to skin and strech

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
SB,

I would be willing to help. But I will need to know details. What are you going after and the like.

I will help to a point but remember. I am out to catch the smae fur you are out to catch.

Dave Lyons

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For now I'm just looking to learn how to trap. I understand that you are trapping too but with two people you could run a bigger line. I would be happy with any frist hand help. I find it better then reading a book.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
SB,

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

I work for Baker College.

I will be able to start you off right. As for running more traps my Wife takes up all the slack for me I also have her scrapping coon and fox for me she HATES coyotes.

We can work something out. But next fall is a long way away right now. If you were looking to start right now. I can not help between work and fishing and running snares if I have any set I am just not able to run with anyone right now. Not because I won't help I just am running fast and NO time to explain. But if we can get together before season I can help.

Dave Lyons

1 - 4 of 4 Posts