Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This buck was taken on Saturday Oct 17 during archery season near Greenwood MS. The potential for quality deer down here is unbelievable!!!!! I didnt see a forum for deer taken out of state so i put it in here. I dont know how to attach so the pics are in My Photo's.

Steven

·
Premium Member
30,917 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,917 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deer body size is no comparison to Michigan whitetails with the exception of a few hoss's. The deer was deboned and packed out from the field. The state has instilled strict antler regs which will probably make a true trophy state with the super soil,nutrition and habitat!!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Soooo it seems as if there is no body and he is just holding the head up in both pictures? Maybe not but in a bed that size you should be able to see some of the body on a bruiser like that

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
WOW........great buck!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice deer no matter where you are from, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
926 Posts
hplayer13, maybe you missed it, so here it is
Deer body size is no comparison to Michigan whitetails with the exception of a few hoss's. The deer was deboned and packed out from the field. The state has instilled strict antler regs which will probably make a true trophy state with the super soil,nutrition and habitat!!!!
which would be why you don't see the body in the truck bed.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
I dont know how to attach so the pics are in My Photo's.

Steven
Here's what you do to post a photo.

Go to the photo in your gallery and click on it.

The photo will come up enlarged.

Look under the photo for: Forum Image Code.

Highlight the entire code and copy it.

Go to the thread and paste the URL from the Forum Image Code directly onto the dialog box where you type your message. Type your comment either above or below the URL.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
hplayer13, maybe you missed it, so here it is

which would be why you don't see the body in the truck bed.
Thanks KS. I read it but apparently misread it. I wasn't making any accusations just wonder....wheres the body?!?:lol::lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts