Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out at 130...strong breeze on the water...East....no where was able to be comfortably fished, except for the channel between peche and windsor. tried the fountain, whisky, rencen...chene....dropped jigs for approx. 10 mins...no fish.....not a good day to go out. water clarity was ok on the US side....muddy to less than muddy on the Canadian side..andy

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
Hope we do o.k. - going to pull wire, canadian side by steel mill, dad and 4 buds (two boats) all got six each before noon yesterday (Friday). Going for Morels Sunday. tightlinesyall

·
Registered
45 Posts
Quick question about the river ive been fishing it for about 20 years and feel like a "Newbie" asking this question but where are the salt mines canadian water?? im guessing down river?? Thanks for the help and once again sorry bout the language Sincerely PerchKing

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
Got 18 between the three of us. Upper river, canadian side. tightlineyall Oh ya, we did not get even one morel. Was up in Lapeer county. seeya

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hey Steve, let me know if you ever need a Hand picking SHROOOOOOOOOMS...
I havent mastered that yet.....

Mushy

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
We did not see one, but my brother has got them there last year. It was still a good time drinkin in the woods. Going handlinin this morning after I talk AndyCapp to call in sick. see ya on the water. gotta love them canadian pops. seeyasoon

·
Registered
490 Posts
Last wednesday in Jackson I found 1 false morel and only 2 real morels, ( the small kind). After the warm weather we had, I expect to find some biggies this weekend. Last year was my best ever.:chillin:

Mark

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Mark-n-Fish said:
Last wednesday in Jackson I found 1 false morel and only 2 real morels, ( the small kind). After the warm weather we had, I expect to find some biggies this weekend. Last year was my best ever.:chillin:

Mark
Got some customers out there:whistle: , I thought you fell off the face of the earth Mark!!!!! How are Things??? Been fishing???? Honey do's for me the next couple weeks.....

Mushy

·
Registered
490 Posts
Life is great Chris. It's been a banner year so far on the water.:fish:

Mark

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Great to hear!!!!! See ya on the water, after the work is done.......

Mushy

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey Ted,
I sold the 16' Spectrum, but I still have the 20' Crestliner TS. Thanks for the offer of fish. I have plenty. However if the shrooms do well this year, I'll give you some.;) Keep in touch. :)

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts