Thinking about going before I get the family jewels clipped,but if it dont happen. I am going to ice those boys down so I can make it out sunday for the outing. Just may need a little help from who is willing.
I had planned on it all day after having done well this morning....but I just watched the weather, then stepped outside to feel the gusts ....and decided to have another 4 beers....today was good though....
Nice goin' Neversunk. I shoulda moved over by you when you suggested it. I stayed put for only one more fish to end the day at a total of 4 while guys left with 30 plus from your area. I'm gonna hit it in the morning anyway and try to redeem myself.
Welcome Dave B. Good luck w/ your clipping. Hope you you meant you might need a little help getting out on the ice and not the other iceing part. I'm sure someone will give you a ride Sunday. I may try to make a quick trip out this afternoon. SANG or Genos if I have time. Saturday is supposed to be real windy.
Hey mudpuppy....I tried to contact you this afternoon but you were too far out...I was inside Beacon Cove doing squat. I heard the good report fom some of your neighbors....nice goin...I'm thinking for sunday of going out at 0400......the light from the moon out there right now (0030 friday night) is unreal....you don't need a headlight. I figure that the activity will kill the bite by 0900 anyhow...so what the hell...might even get a few walleye by going out that early. Just gotta watch the "pop level" from saturday night....might even stay sober if I get a good wind report for sunday am.....Glenn
A forum community dedicated to hunting and fishing enthusiasts in the Michigan area. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more!