Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be out in front of Geno's friday morning from 8:30am till ?

I'll have channel 7 on the radio listening for the Ed spot, Oh I mean Hot spot.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I would REALLY like to be there. I have been dying to get out during the week, but I've been traveling this week and reading the posts from my hotel room. Let me tell you that is depressing.

Maybe Saturday, FOR SURE Sunday!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thinking about going before I get the family jewels clipped,but if it dont happen. I am going to ice those boys down so I can make it out sunday for the outing. Just may need a little help from who is willing.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I had planned on it all day after having done well this morning....but I just watched the weather, then stepped outside to feel the gusts ....and decided to have another 4 beers....today was good though....:D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice goin' Neversunk. I shoulda moved over by you when you suggested it. I stayed put for only one more fish to end the day at a total of 4 while guys left with 30 plus from your area. I'm gonna hit it in the morning anyway and try to redeem myself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome Dave B. Good luck w/ your clipping. Hope you you meant you might need a little help getting out on the ice and not the other iceing part. I'm sure someone will give you a ride Sunday. I may try to make a quick trip out this afternoon. SANG or Genos if I have time. Saturday is supposed to be real windy.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey mudpuppy....I tried to contact you this afternoon but you were too far out...I was inside Beacon Cove doing squat. I heard the good report fom some of your neighbors....nice goin...I'm thinking for sunday of going out at 0400......the light from the moon out there right now (0030 friday night) is unreal....you don't need a headlight. I figure that the activity will kill the bite by 0900 anyhow...so what the hell...might even get a few walleye by going out that early. Just gotta watch the "pop level" from saturday night....might even stay sober if I get a good wind report for sunday am.....Glenn

·
Registered
419 Posts
Dang Neversunk......that's frickin' early man. Of course I'd do it too :D !!!

I'm debating going out in the morning....if I do I gotta leave by 10:30 or so. I'm pretty beat up but the all-dayer today......for only 12 fish :rolleyes:

I had a blast though just being out there cruzin' around and meeting a bunch of guys from the site. I'd mention names, but I'll probably leave some one out. Ya'll know who you are. ;)

If I do get out I'll be on 7 and I'll give a holler. Good luck !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts