Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of getting another Fremont thread closed, AGAIN,...... I would like to ask if anyone is fishing Fremont Friday or Saturday or Sunday? I could afford a day off and fish Friday... would rather not dig my little boat out, so if anyone is heading to the lake for some X-Rap dancing, I'd be up for some casting time. Got some new ones I'd like to get wet!!!

Mike

Feel free to post here instead of PM'ing me. :evil:

Or you could PM me I guess.:D

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Mike if my boat wasn't in storage I would gladly take ya. You'll have to call or send a "regular" e mail to Robert to check if he's going.:rant:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Tuesday the lake was iced over and it looked like someone tried to get out and turned around and came back. It was frozen all the way shore to shore.
Doubt that the ice will hold with the rain but if it only rains Wednesday thursday night and friday may be enough to ice it back over because its supposed to be cold again.

Your welcome to borrow my kayak it goes pretty good on the ice.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Just got back from town and stopped at the lake. Still a skim of ice covering the lake so it would not be prudent to launch a boat. Also the ice is one inch or less so walking out on it would not be prudent either.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I did talk to some boaters out today but fishing was slow.
I think boating Thursday or Friday would be fine but after that at least by Saturday probably cool off.
I guess the main point I was making was the lake cools off slow and warms up slow to so if its close to freezing point 48 hours below freezing and the ice will be back even if its only a useless 1 inch thick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts