Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't freedom of speech great!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to thank Duffey. I am sort of new here also along with a few people. I love reading these posts and am still learning. I did not realize we could go to a search button on top. Maybe shame on me for not seeing or noticing it. But now that Duffey pointed it out I know. My therory on life!! if your not learning one thing new every day you ain't living!!!!!!!!!. Thanks again Duff.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea there are alot more people I want to thank like Nick, ezone(i think), Boedy and the guy holding the case of natural light. I just wish i could catch fish with all the good info. Hell Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! some of you lead me to the water I just can't catch the fish!! LOL! Don't want to leave anybody out. I just can't remember the other user names. But thank you all this is a great forum!!!!!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
no shame in being new and not knowing the things and features of this board... glad it helped you, that was the point, to help. sadly a few immature folks had to take it as a dig, take it personal, when all it was was a nudge in the right direction and not at all condescending or cocky. im glad at least one person got it and benefited from it. if you need any help or have any questions i might be able to answer im a pm away.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
Oh yea there are alot more people I want to thank like Nick, ezone(i think), Boedy and the guy holding the case of natural light. I just wish i could catch fish with all the good info. Hell Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! some of you lead me to the water I just can't catch the fish!! LOL! Don't want to leave anybody out. I just can't remember the other user names. But thank you all this is a great forum!!!!!
:yikes: Natty Light??? :mad:

Man,,,, those are Stone's!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
:yikes: Natty Light??? :mad:

Man,,,, those are Stone's!!! :lol: :lol:
funny stuff...kope23 forgot to mention that he is actually blind.....that was the dog typing.

BTW...the dog drinks Natural Light...therefore the bias.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Keith Stone.... And I remember this too... "He'll Make Ya' Famous!"
WHB, Didn't ya' use that line?:coolgleam

·
Registered
63 Posts
Many other forums of which I am a member will actually temporarily ban you for not searching, broadcasting the same posts in multiple threads, and the like. I always thought that was a little harsh, but it helps clean up the forum and present the information as legibly as possible. Using the search function and adding comments to existing threads is good for the whole.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts