Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two tix for the Tigers Thursday May 24 1:05 game vs the Angels. My wife won them from work but neither of us really care for baseball. These are great seats. They're infield box section 125, row 28 seats 11 & 12. If you click on this link and then click on section 125 you'll get a picture of what the view is. I have one person who may want them but I can't get in touch with him until tomorrow morning. If I talk to him in the morning and he wants them I'll post here and let you know. But I'm pretty sure he'll be working and may not be able to make it. So if you're interested, send me a PM and "get in line". ;) I'm in Rochester Hills but I may be able to meet you somewhere close by to get you the tix if you end up being the lucky one.

Take care!

John - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6917

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, at this point they're mack's if my buddy can't use them. If there's anyone else interested, send me a PM and I'll go down the list if any of the others fall through.

Thanks!

John

·
Registered
9,776 Posts
doh, didn't see em til now, somebody enjoy.... actually, i forgot, supposed to be going walleye whippin that night.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Well its 10 hours after this post and still have not heard from you, so i guess you couldn't get ahold of your buddy ........O yeah free beer at my house....if my buddy doesn't come over and drink it........WOW.........Mack

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was finally able to get ahold of him this morning but he wouldn't know until later in the day if he could get the time off. But he got back to me earlier this evening and it looks like he's going to be able to use them.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts