Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built one of these a couple years ago. Still have the two ends and the fabric. I took the bottom and runners off and stored the ends/fabric. I'd be happy to give it to anyone who wants it. You could actually use it without the floor. Mine's bigger, as I used a fulll 4 X 8 sheet for the floor.

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/70367

In Houghton Lake area, Northeast side of lake.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helo, Ian. It would blow away. I'd be in favor of trying, though. We are still trying to sell our old cottage, and I need to get it out of the garage. I have the "flip-over" which works great.

How's the snow up there? I'm thinking I might need to hire a plow to get me into the garage.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Hey Rick, There's a fair amount of snow right now, talked to my neighbor up there and we've got about 8" or so around the south end. Did you get another cottage in the area or just selling? Trying to get up soon, that "old" clam of yours is beggin to get out on some ice! :lol:

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Helo, Ian. It would blow away. I'd be in favor of trying, though. We are still trying to sell our old cottage, and I need to get it out of the garage. I have the "flip-over" which works great.

How's the snow up there? I'm thinking I might need to hire a plow to get me into the garage.
Talk to Mike, he has a snowblower mounted on the front of a small tractor. His prices are good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts