Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Figure that it was time to put up a couple more photos.

This very sad monster is a Medford Praetorian, and the owner (a friend of mine) sadly tried to sharpen it on the electric kitchen knife sharpener that he had, thinking it would work. This is a $600 D2 tough as nails beast of a knife. The grind bevel was a total mess, and it had some decent chips.

It took forever, but, the bevel is even, and all of the chips are gone. Did a bunch of TLC on the blade as well, to clean it up. couldn't turn the action, since Medfords use such goofy hardware to stop folks from messing with them.

This is a pretty rare little unicorn. Szabo Darby, it's been well used and needed some love. This little knife is a total tank, and seriously over built.

Thick blade stock. Tough to tell with the top bevels, but it is thicker than the pencil.

In progress photo of a Leatherman Wave that was extremely unhappy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Give this one a bump, since I’m caught back up. Added a Youtube page if you want to see more work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some folks said the link wasn’t working, so, I may have messed that up, try this again. If it doesn’t work, John Holliday Knife Sharpening should take you to it. I’m not that blessed at understanding this fancy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts