Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just looking through the Meijer sales paper and there is a coupon for a FREE Junior Hunting License With Coupon.

Coupon is good 9/21 - 9/27

·
Registered
224 Posts
If I may inject something: a quick simple email, call, letter or comment to your local store manager; thanking them for thinking of our youth hunters is certainly warranted here.

Hunters should not only be vocal when we are being wronged, but we should give credit/thanks where it is due. I know to some that the $7.50 for regular or $15 for the combo license may not seem like much. But think about our economy. My nephew (whose mom is unemployed right now) would not be looking forward to hunting this year if my wife and I were not able to give him the money for the license. I am sure he is not the only one.

Every little bit helps and after the HSUS fiasco with Meijer's last year we should voice our thanks to them when it is deserved. They ended up doing right then and they are certainly doing right now.

Stepping off the soap box (sorry for the rant).

There is a contact us form to fill out on their website. Here is the link: http://www.meijer.com/custserv/contactus.jsp

Take a few minutes and let them know you appreciate them helping to keep Michigan's honorable hunting traditions alive in our young hunters!

Thanks for listening.

John

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great idea JC......we did get on them last year with the HSUS issue ! They did right by that, and how many of us sent in letter of thanks for that !!

Thanks for the link, on the way over there to fill it out now !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts