Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Regretably I have to offer my male GSP for adoption. I have had him for 7 monthes. I am taking on new roles at work that reguire me to take numerous overnight trips and I can't give him the attention that he needs. He is about a year old, just went to the vet last week as is up to date on all his shots. He is not nuetered and a little hyper, but, with GSP that comes with the territory. He is house broke, and minds well off the lease. He does well with other dogs after he gets "introduced" to them, however he likes to chase cats, I have never seen him hurt one he thinks it is playing but the cat doesn't. I do not have papers on him but he about 45 pounds mostly liver with white ticking. I am going to try to post a picture of him but if it doesn't work I will put one in my profile. I would be a little leary to let him go to a home with a small child just becasue he might knock them down and not know it. The only reason I say that is because I want him to go to the right home. Thanks guys and gals.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You do not mention his name. Has he seen any birds yet? I might be interested I have a female that is fixed about the same age. Where are you located at. At my house it is just my wife an I. We head up north every weekend so he would have lots of time to run off that steam. 1 shorthair and 1 whem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His name is Bart, I am not sure how to answer this, I have not taken him hunting or trained him at all to hunt although that was my plan. I am located on the west side of Chelsea. One of my friends has a spayed whem that he has gotten along great with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to UncleTJ he is coming over to take a look and probably pick up Bart Saturday morning, If it doesn't work out I will let you guys know. I thank everyone for there help and interest. Small world huh bombcast!?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts