Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got these decoys from another member mrwhitetails101 3 or 4 years ago when I first started waterfowl hunting, and want to pass em on to a Youth hunter or new hunter that can’t afford some new decoys. I have more decoys than in the picture, and have the same paint that I painted the decoys in the picture with if you’re willing to paint them. I also have a bunch of weights for the decoys just no line. I’ve killed a lot of ducks landing right in these dekes. Free to the youth or new waterfowl hunter in need. I’m by northern Oakland county/Genesee county line.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
I got these decoys from another member mrwhitetails101 3 or 4 years ago when I first started waterfowl hunting, and want to pass em on to a Youth hunter or new hunter that can’t afford some new decoys. I have more decoys than in the picture, and have the same paint that I painted the decoys in the picture with if you’re willing to paint them. I also have a bunch of weights for the decoys just no line. I’ve killed a lot of ducks landing right in these dekes. Free to the youth or new waterfowl hunter in need. I’m by northern Oakland county/Genesee county line.
Very nice of you to do that. I did the same about ten years ago with a bunch. It may be the thing that makes a new hunter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sent you a private message.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great gesture fellas! I know a young fella who can't drive yet but just started in 2020 and got hooked. Deer are a distant memory to him now! I'll message you his info if you want to give him a shout. I donated a pile of super mag foamies to a newb years ago...felt great, but wish that they wouldn't have become so hard/pricey to replace!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Update on the decoys. Very sad to hear, but MrWhitetails101 passed away just over a year ago. His nephew contacted me and we are going to meet, and he is going to get the decoys to MrWhitetail101’s teenage son. It’s incredible how things worked out and they are going back to his boy. They will be more special to him than anybody they could have gone to. God bless and keep the faith strong!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Great gesture fellas! I know a young fella who can't drive yet but just started in 2020 and got hooked. Deer are a distant memory to him now! I'll message you his info if you want to give him a shout. I donated a pile of super mag foamies to a newb years ago...felt great, but wish that they wouldn't have become so hard/pricey to replace!
Pm sent....

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nice meeting you yesterday. .
That tangled up mess will keep him busy for a bit..Glad someone could use them..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts