Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many a year of tinkering with antique Merc's. I feel I've pulled out enough hair and would like to keep what I have left.
If anyone would like this shop manual, free of charge, just e-mail me your address and I'll send it to you the next day. I think I paid 30 bucks for it, but it's useless to me now. Hope someone can get some use out of it.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
You are a good man Joe:D
Ps thanks again for the sweet little wheel puller!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm mailing it off to Mike in Saginaw today, as soon as I'm done fishing. Hope it serves you well.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This messsage is to Mike in Saginaw.....I mailed you the manual on April 1st.
The post office placed it and taped it up in an envelope, and off it went. They said you should have it by April 4th or so. Well,,,,Just opened a letter from the post office that said the manual fell out of the envelope, and is sitting at the Post Office Recovery Center in Atlanta. Enclosed in the letter was a Form 3760, and the empty envelope with yours and my address on it. So I'll send that form to Atlanta, and they'll find the described item and hopefully you'll get it in 60 to 90 days, according to the letter. I would have sent you a PM, but I deleted the one you sent to me and I forget your screen name, but that's what the deal is. Shoot me a PM if you read this.............Joe :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts