Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
I pulled in the parking lot yesterday just before noon and couldn't find a parking spot sooo I decided the couple spoons I wanted would wait til later. Wondered after I left if peeps were just browsing or I had missed something

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
They weren't just browsing - they had a serpentine line of trucks headed back to the warehouse to pick up shanties.
I was in line with my brother and the amount of stuff going out of there was amazing.

I pulled in the parking lot yesterday just before noon and couldn't find a parking spot sooo I decided the couple spoons I wanted would wait til later. Wondered after I left if peeps were just browsing or I had missed something

·
Registered
378 Posts
Arrived at 7:30 Saturday morning to pick up my buddy's new shanty to find a half full parking lot. Boy, were we surprised (and pleasantly so). Walked out 90 minutes later $350 lighter in the wallet. Note to self, never think that you're going to Frank's just to help a buddy pick something up. Only one person in line in front of me when I checked out. Not at all what I was expecting in terms of the crowds but even better than I expected in terms of the prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts