Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone goining up fishing this weekend?? I have been on all the weather sites and they keep changing things from lot's of wind and waves to mild wind.... Any ideas??? thanx,:fish:

·
Registered
163 Posts
If its weather info your lookin 4 check the frankfort area web site they will give ya what ya need to know also check the frankfort tackle box store for latest fishing report .hope this helps good luck :):fish: the MASONMAN66

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I use the NOAA website. It allows you to view the predicted windspeed and wave height for local areas at about six hour intervals. It is usually accurate. Just google NOAA and the link will take you there.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Only problem I have with the report is 95% of the time it is not updated. A report that is not up to date is useless. Just looked at it and it was from early August.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Only problem I have with the report is 95% of the time it is not updated. A report that is not up to date is useless. Just looked at it and it was from early August.
I just noticed that too. It was usually updated all summer:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx,
I have checked them all. looks like right now there are 5-6 footers at the marker bouy. but it is suppose to drop a little. Rain is forecasted both weekend days. at this point it's a guessing game. i will make the decision in the morning to fish SAt. pm.
Thanx for all the help guys.:fish:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts