Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS SHANTY IS JUST UNDER 1 YEAR OLD. IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION & IS READY TO USE!!! I LOVE THIS SHANTY BUT I FISH ALONE A LOT SO I REALLY DON’T NEED IT.

• I HAVE BOLTED IN 4 MILK CRATES UNDER THE BENCH SEAT TO ORGANIZE GEAR SO NOTHING SLIDES AROUND. YOU CAN EASILY FIT 2-3 5 GALLON BUCKETS UNDER THE SEAT IN THE CRATES & MY BUDDY HEATER FITS INSIDE 1 ALSO. THESE MILK CRATES CAN BE EASILY REMOVED ALSO. THERE IS 1 MORE BEHIND THE SEAT WHICH I USED TO KEEP THE AUGER IN PLACE.
• THERE IS ALSO A CUSTOM MADE ALL ALUMINUM ROD STORAGE HOLDER MOUNTED ON THE BACK OF THE SEAT THAT WILL HOLD UP TP 8 ROD/REEL COMBOS. THIS WORKS GREAT TO JUST REACH BEHIND YOU & GRAB WHICHEVER ROD YOU WANT!!!
• EVERYTHING THAT CAME WITH IT NEW IS INCLUDED. OWNERS MANUAL, ALL SPREADER POLES & EXTRA BOLTS/SCREWS.
• THERE ARE 2 VERY SMALL TEARS ON THE FRONT NEXT TO THE DOOR. THEY ARE BOTH ½” LONG WITH ONE COMPLETELY THRU & THE OTHER IS REALLY JUST A SCRAPE.
• THIS IS A VERY ROOMY SHELTER FOR 2 PEOPLE BUT ALSO GOOD FOR 3 AS WELL.
• THE BENCH SEAT HAS 2 HALVES THAT FLIP UP TO REACH YOU GEAR.
• I HAVE ALSO ADDED A MUCH LONGER TOW ROPE SO YOU CAN PUT IT OVER YOUR SHOULDER TO PULL IT OUT.
• THIS IS FOR THE SHANTY ONLY. I AM KEEPING ALL OF MY GEAR.
• THIS IS READY TO PICK-UP & GO FISHING!!!!

FIRST $350 CASH TAKES IT!!!! I AM VERY FIRM ON THE PRICE!!! NO TRADES!!!!

CALL 586-747-7058

Quick Overview
• Fishes 3 Anglers plus gear
• Deluxe padded bench seat
• 300 Denier tent
• Thermo-formed base is durable and lightweight
• 7/8" Heavy-duty aluminum frame
• Front door with heavy-duty zipper
• 4 Clear View removable windows
• MaxVent system adjusts for optimal venting
• 8-2"x2" Safety reflectors
• Additional polyurethane coatings to keep light and water out
Fishable Area 70"W x 50"L
Set-Up 83"L x 70"W x 67"H
Folded 70"L x 33"W x 23"H
Pounds 100.0000 - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=19472

1 - 1 of 1 Posts