Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Great gesture, Mr. Smith.

I once left a beautiful Forschner Cimetre 12" blade at the cleaning station in Frankfort by mistake. I went back a couple hours later, and of course it was nowhere to be found. I asked the guy who works there if he'd seen it, and he said not. I later heard from someone who fishes the lake @ FF a lot that a LOT of people forget that same knife, and they always disappear - but sometimes turn up on Ebay a bit later. I chalked it up to a learning experience, and bought another.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ralph, get a hold of me today about the knife. A guy ask me about it yesterday. I'm sure it is his. Thanks
Just have him give you a description of what he's missing. I won't be out today, but will be tomorrow and Saturday.

Registered
Sweet!

A few years back my dad and my buddy left knives at the Saganing cleaning station about a week apart. Guy in the shop snagged my old man's, and I found my buddys old Rapala knife the following weekend, right where he left it.

Reactions: eagle eyes

Premium Member
Just have him give you a description of what he's missing. I won't be out today, but will be tomorrow and Saturday.
We are going to have to change your name to "Rescuing Ralph"! Good job Ralph. You help restore my faith in my fellow man.

Premium Member
I didn't do anything but put a post up to tryxand locate the rightful owner.馃槅 I didn't find them, they were handed to me.
I know a few people that would never think of trying to find the rightful owner. You are a good man Ralph, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts