Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve,

I’m asking you to reconsider again removing the ban on Rich Hutton. He personality and knowledge is overwhelmingly wanted on the site. After reviewing the picture you are talking about I came to the conclusion that all it had to do with was hanging the Turkey from its spurs off something “a ring” The site needs and asks constantly for rich to be back on the site.

Paul George
Groundsize

·
Registered
18,294 Posts
Steve,

I’m asking you to reconsider again removing the ban on Rich Hutton. He personality and knowledge is overwhelmingly wanted on the site. After reviewing the picture you are talking about I came to the conclusion that all it had to do with was hanging the Turkey from its spurs off something “a ring” The site needs and asks constantly for rich to be back on the site.

Paul George
Groundsize
I'd guessed it was the lawn jockeys color..

I missed what R.M.H. did.
So if I was entitled to an opinion of corrective action after a time out , I'd have nothing to base it on.
Nor am I Mod or Admin..

Not my site/circus/monkeys.
I do miss his participation in hunting related threads.
Things like a bus backing into his archway while he was on stand is unique.(That was him , right?) As are other things unique to him we all associate with his being on stand sharing pics..

Yes he'd need to avoid whatever got him banned if his return is acceptable and he mends fence with whomever was offended or what rule was violated..
He may not agree for all I know.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'd guessed it was the lawn jockeys color..

I missed what R.M.H. did.
So if I was entitled to an opinion of corrective action after a time out , I'd have nothing to base it on.
Nor am I Mod or Admin..

Not my site/circus/monkeys.
I do miss his participation in hunting related threads.
Things like a bus backing into his archway while he was on stand is unique.(That was him , right?) As are other things unique to him we all associate with his being on stand sharing pics..

Yes he'd need to avoid whatever got him banned if his return is acceptable and he mends fence with whomever was offended or what rule was violated..
He may not agree for all I know.
He hung the turkey off the statue because it had record spur length and to show it will hang hence the term limbhanger.

I really enjoy the site and threads here. Being banned myself made me realize how much I enjoy it and the guys here. I also like the management. I understand they have a lot to do and this is not their day job. I’m just asking and putting my neck out for everyone who would like to see him back.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
He hung the turkey off the statue because it had record spur length and to show it will hang hence the term limbhanger.

doesnt a site leader need to support the wants of the majority and not the few?
I heard there was way more to the story. Didnt see it personally but if true it would be one of those moments that makes you say oops....

I personally have no issues with him and think there are many others that have said and done much worse that are still around or back again.

I say take his tether off the punishment has been served.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone makes mistakes. I include myself in that. He served his time. He draws a crowd and that is good for the site. He can not post in the political forum unless your a contributing paid member.

Paul

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
As the OP of the the thread and pic that’s creating all the excitement, I can tell you unequivocally that there was no ill intentions. The thread was created to show guys that missed a popular member of msf here over the years that he was alive and well doing his thing throughout this hunting season. I met Rich about 7-8 years ago when he drove about 25 miles out of his way to deliver and let me try one of his habitat hooks he made. After about 20 minutes of talking deer hunting with him that day I knew this guy was genuine. After 7-8 years of knowing him, the assertion being made here is wrong.
Bring back the grown man that eats kid sandwiches. These forums needs to lighten up.
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Premium Member
30,330 Posts
I heard there was way more to the story. Didnt see it personally but if true it would be one of those moments that makes you say oops....

I personally have no issues with him and think there are many others that have said and done much worse that are still around or back again.

I say take his tether off the punishment has been served.
Pretty sure there was more than one chance like a ban that was turned into a vacation with a warning. Oh well, some don't take the warnings seriously. Don't think it had anything to do with posts in the political forum, just a lot of posts that got deleted with a lot of warnings before and after the first ban/vacation.

Some people think they can break the rules and post what they want as long as they make enough "good" posts in the fishing and hunting forums. At some point, the Mods get tired of chasing after the member cleaning up their mess, it just isn't worth it anymore.

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Pretty sure there was more than one chance like a ban that was turned into a vacation with a warning. Oh well, some don't take the warnings seriously. Don't think it had anything to do with posts in the political forum, just a lot of posts that got deleted with a lot of warnings before and after the first ban/vacation.

Some people think they can break the rules and post what they want as long as they make enough "good" posts in the fishing and hunting forums. At some point, the Mods get tired of chasing after the member cleaning up their mess, it just isn't worth it anymore.
And you know RMH posts history how??

His ban was caused by someone’s hurt feelings. I understand these forums need to be civil. The mods have tough jobs policing hundreds of guys. Some guys just take their passion over the top and deserve timeouts. Did he do his time. Absolutely. This last incident had nothing to do with his past posts. MSF is missing RMH, not the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
837 Posts

RMH brought a lot more positivity to these forums than you ever have petro

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.