Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a GPS coordinates for the sunken bridge on Ford lake tried several times to find it by landmarks having no success just curious to as to where it is thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
Don't have coordinates, but it is easy to find. Go to the parking lot at far west end of Ford Lake Park. Walk on the path down the hill to the lake. The bridge is straight out from the end of the path....starts about 50' from shore and runs perpendicular to the shore. You can easily mark it with a graph. It sits in about 28' of water and comes about halfway to the surface. It is where Tuttle Hill Rd crossed the river before the dam.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Ok park in dnr launch as soon as you go in turn left. Follow that road to second lot park follow trail on right. Next to bench leads to water you will see a garbage can at the shore line. This is all on the south end of park also when you can join slob pannies group on fb.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Everyone I can't figure out how to post a picture on here but we are doing a tournament on Ford lake Feb 28 on Ford lake it will be a 20$ fee to fish and we are going to have a dinner at the bellivele light house worship center that your entry fee covers we will be raffeling off prizes such a trail cameras fishing gear and a Mathews bow there will also be door prizes. Registration starts at 6 am at the park off of Huron river Dr and we will fish until 3 PM. Mag 7 I talked to you on the lake and told you about it sense I am new to this sight I ask everyone to spread the word and share I wish to see as many people as possible all procedes are going to the church to get a youth center for the community if anyone has any questions you can txt me at 734-707-5796 just mention the tournament or if you see me on Ford ask I wear a black frabil suit and have a vexilar fl 20 with a genz box hope to see you all there. And again feel free to re post on here and spread the word.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Everyone I can't figure out how to post a picture on here but we are doing a tournament on Ford lake Feb 28 on Ford lake it will be a 20$ fee to fish and we are going to have a dinner at the bellivele light house worship center that your entry fee covers we will be raffeling off prizes such a trail cameras fishing gear and a Mathews bow there will also be door prizes. Registration starts at 6 am at the park off of Huron river Dr and we will fish until 3 PM. Mag 7 I talked to you on the lake and told you about it sense I am new to this sight I ask everyone to spread the word and share I wish to see as many people as possible all procedes are going to the church to get a youth center for the community if anyone has any questions you can txt me at 734-707-5796 just mention the tournament or if you see me on Ford ask I wear a black frabil suit and have a vexilar fl 20 with a genz box hope to see you all there. And again feel free to re post on here and spread the word.
you may want to start a thread for the tournament, on this forum and put link threads on lsc, erie and the genral ice fishing forum to it
name of park any park fees ,tournament rules, classes and prizes would be helpful ( ie most fish by weight, biggest fish by class , perch, panfish, pike) and weather its a walking or riding tournament, single or team and whats on the menu, and maybe a pdf flyer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts