Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the dates for the Ford Field Outdoor show or info if the fishing stuff show will return to the Palace?

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
frenchriver1 said:
Does anyone have the dates for the Ford Field Outdoor show or info if the fishing stuff show will return to the Palace?
The Ultimate Fishing Show has moved again, from Ford Field to the new Rock Financial Showplace in Novi. The dates are Jan 12th - 15th

·
Super Moderator
37,742 Posts
Moved? Ford Field might be aired out by then.

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, and it is much closer for me also... Interesting that they will have two shows in the Novi area as Outdorama is there 2/22-26 at the old location...

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
i worked on the rock showplace and attended the grand opening. the ultimate sport and fishing show will be in january(9-13) if my sources at the show were right.i have a couple daredevle 5odiamond spoons printed with the rock financial showplace logo that were given out at their booth. ken and lynn deaton , j-lyn charters from harbor beach , were hosts and we got to play with the virtual fishing machine for free.last years show at the old novi expo was the best in years and i hear they are trying to bring back the tackle for sale like the old days at the palace.should be a good time.

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't remember exactly how many years ago but the last time I went to the Palace for the show it was deadsville, so many of the exhibitors had deserted or were apparently no longer in business or spending the bucks to make the shows. Now I wish I could find the guy that was selling the discontinued Nortland vertical jigs that look like willow leafs, because last time I saw him I bought 50 and now most of them are gone and I need them...

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
dinoday said:
Unlikely :16suspect

Novi sounds good to me.Much closer :)
...to Hooters and Buffalo Wild Wings! :lol: :yikes: ;) :evilsmile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts