Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone out there that knows about renting a snowmoble for the weekends and about how much they are i would only ride once or twice a yr so can't see spending the big bucks on a new sled

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
during tip-up town last year we rented one cause we had a sled break down i think we spent near 300 for the weekend and usually they make you supply your own insurance prices for renting vary greatly depending on location and demand and actual size you want to rent and usually a 500 deposit in case you wreck it for once or twice a year it does sounds expensive but worth it since you dont have to pay on it all year like i do:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i rent also all the time about twice a year if you want to save money go during the week let me know where you are thinking about going i have a lot of info for lot of places around the state

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rented one for the wife last year paid $135.00 for a 24 hr period had to leave a 500.00dep on credit card. get the insurance it costs approx 20.00 this was in gaylord and most places in MI are in the same ballpark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts