Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to help out the buyer, I wrote on each one of the packages which of the two slightly different blades goes in first. Send me a private message if you're interested and we'll set up a mutually convenient time and easy-tp-find public place to meet in Burton. Cash only please, no checks
Font Wing Poster Advertising Triangle

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you be willing to ship them if I buy all 3?
I just sold those three packages of Slick Tricks to another fellow this morning. I've got one more identical package of four Slick Tricks that I'd be willing to sell for $25.00 but like I told the other guy, you would have to agree to pay for the shipping cost. Otherwise I'd be taking way too much of a loss. They cost me forty bucks a package of four when I bought them, which is what they still sell for in the stores. And you would have to pay me through PayPal first. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you want that other package.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just sold those three packages of Slick Tricks to another fellow this morning. I've got one more identical package of four Slick Tricks that I'd be willing to sell for $25.00 but like I told the other guy, you would have to agree to pay for the shipping cost. Otherwise I'd be taking way too much of a loss. They cost me forty bucks a package of four when I bought them, which is what they still sell for in the stores. And you would have to pay me through PayPal first. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you want that other package.
Ehh, i'm not sure it is worth messing around with to ship one package. Thanks though.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ehh, i'm not sure it is worth messing around with to ship one package. Thanks though.
You're welcome. It was $5.25 to ship the first package because it was under 13 oz. I've got enough of those Slick Tricks to actually get rid of two packages if you really want them. I'm 72 years old and I doubt that I'll be bow hunting or live long enough to use all the broadheads I have. You'd have to pay the $5.25 shipping though for First Class Mail which would make your total cost $55.25 for two packages of four. Think it over and let me know.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just letting people know that I sold those other two unopened packages to another fellow this afternoon. That still leaves me with several more loose (unpackaged) Slick Trick broadheads that I will keep on hand for myself. They should last me for the duration of my bow hunting days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts