Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All new in the box yet. I'm willing to negotiate a good price with anyone who is seriously interested in buying these 300 grainers off me. I used to shoot these heavy pistol bullets in my 50 cal. T/C Omega muzzleloader for deer hunting because not only did they fly well out of that rifle, but the price was right too . I still have a large collection of MMP 50 cal. black sabots for those particular bullets that I'd like to sell too. Nowadays I only shoot Barnes 300 gr. (.452 dia.) all-copper Expander MZ's with orange sabots out of another muzzleloader that I own simply because that rifle really likes them and that's the only one I use nowadays. I also have lots of 38 cal. (.357 dia.) Speer 158 gr. lead SWC hollow point bullets for reloading that I'd like to get rid of at a good price for the buyer. Send me a private message and we'll do some price negotiating on this stuff and I'll make you a good offer on it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, those are the Speer 38 cal., 158 gr Lead SWC hollow point bullets that I have. Only mine are in much better shape than that one shown in your picture.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way guys, the 45 cal. Hornady XTP's that I listed for sale earlier have been sold, all of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts