Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1980’s 16.5’ Clackacraft Steelheader drift boat. (Formerly know and “The Short Bus”)

The boat was completely refurbished in 2004. Burgundy and white, new side release/rear mount anchor system with a 30# pyramid anchor, new 9.5’ Power Stroke oars. Two adjustable / removable fold down seats in the front, one fold down seat in the back. Older 4.5HP Mercury outboard with adjustable jack plate. Motor runs great but it’s just cold blooded. Storage on the sides and under the platform on the front. The two front seats have a flat standing area. All rigged with five rod holders for pulling plugs. New cover in 2007. Always stored inside. Magliner trailer with new lights in 2007. There is some of the white paint on the inside that has been worn away from the front seats sliding back and forth, but the paint on the outside is in great shape.

I’m selling this because (as many who know me here can attest) I can no longer fit me, my wife, four boys, the dog, grill, cooler and their bikes in it. LOL It really hasn’t been out much since 2005. That last was a trip down the White river in Arkansas in February. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6651

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
chromium said:
I’m selling this because (as many who know me here can attest) I can no longer fit me, my wife, four boys, the dog, grill, cooler and their bikes in it. [/url]

:D Hey, it was either you or the bikes that had to stay behind but someone had to row! I was busy fishing.:fish2:

Also, the boat is a high side.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Ttt and price reduction.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts