Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started east of the point at my earlier numbers, choppy and windy. We took one small eye. worked east with the wind until a storm cell came in and it contained lightening. Ran west to get away. Set up front of point again. in a short time had 3 bows on landed two one tiny and one medium.. couple more passes zilch. Got a call on the radio from another boat I knew. All I could make out from his busted up radio call was "you need to be here now". Pulled lines and made the 5 mile run. Instantly into nice fish with some doubles. First as a hug eye over 32 inches. We ended up 10 for 12 on bows and 3/3 on the eyes. not a lot of junk. Bumpy ride back in could only go 12mph at best.

Dipsy's 0 set 0 and 3 out 70/75 and 105/110. Copper cunfushion and copper rasbury dolphin were the hot spoons

Middle number 14/41
erieau95.jpg

Skinner

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts
Thanks Ron, You already texted me your report. I was asking the lurkers to stop being selfish and put others on the fish as we do every time we go out. going out tomorrow with DIvers Down and his dad and thinking not to post detailed reports any longer, just what port and how many.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I too got Ron's text. I fished today and I had to pull up short on his #'s as there was a net laid right over the numbers! We got a 2 man limit pretty quick. I ran the big dipsy's on a #3 100 back with copper confusion spoon that was really good combo, as was a #1 setting 55 back with a pink alewife spoon. Riggers took a couple fish at 40 down. We caught very few junk fish. Thanks Ron for info text!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts