Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to expand the IWC food plot.I have been clearing trees and brush for the last 2 weeks every day after work, and the weekends, and now just waiting for the bulldozer to remove 50 stumps.I will also do another soil test. I didn't realize I had so many elm trees until I started cutting.This will give the deer and turkeys about 1/2 acre of IWC in the woodlot and swamp.

------------------
"the finding and killing of the game is after all but part of the whole. The free,self-reliant,adventurous life,with its rugged and stalwart democracy;the wild surroundings,the grand beauty of the scenery,the chance to study the ways and habits of the woodland creatures-all these unite to give to...the hunter...peculiar charm.The chase is among the best of all national pastimes;it culivates that vigorous manliness for the lack of which in a nation,as in an individual,the possession of no other qualities can possibly atone."...Theodore Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by StrutnSpur (edited 10-16-2000).]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.