Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks,

After a very interesting fall, the season came to a close. After moving into a new house, buying a new boat and motor (still kicking myself in the ***** for that one:dizzy:), new winch, decoys, scouting, blah, blah, blah..... wenz35 and I had a phenominal hunt on LSC. Although my hometown crew bailed on us last minute, which I know they regret now. We braced the weather and boy did it pay off.

wenz35 stated it perfectly after we shot all of our greenheads in 30 minutes:coolgleam. " its days like this that make me get up at 330am and keep coming out..."

The season was fair with ducks and better with geese. Depending on how mother nature treats us with the snow will determine how the late goose / duck will go.

Congrats to all of you that had good / safe seasons. I didnt hear of any accidents this past weekend which is good considering the conditions. Even though I found myself sitting on the bottom with water coming in my waders. It froze before it got through the 5 layers of clothes. LOL :lol:

Now for the good stuff...

and after a 180 degree wind change and 25 mph winds, this is what happens to the LSC

~marsh

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Great pics guys, love the color of those mallards. Heck you guys had it made, toasty warm and everything.............:lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice job Marsh. I knew when I got that call at 8am, it was going to be good news! Some times these old bones just don't work anymore. Thanks for the invite.

Mr. Jim

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Those pics remind me of someone, me !! Hardcore do what it takes. I would sit on that ice pack all day if it meant a limit !!

Nice job, glad to see it paid off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts