Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Flint Bowmen Club is having it's Fall 3-D shoot this weekend. Aug 16-17, Sat. 9-5, Sun 9-3. Cost for non members is $8, kids are half price. This not just another 3-D shoot. Each of the 30 targets has it's own theme, some are humerous, some are natural realistice hunting situations. There will be vendors (more than in recent years), food, novelty shoots (some new ones this year too), the famous water jug shoot, long bear, and more. Lots of raffle prizes, including a new bow, deer processings and lots of stuff in between. There will be a 10 target coon shoot Saturday at dark (Cost $4, D-cell flashlights and smaller, ages 14 and older) with cash prizes. This is the biggest shoot of the year. Please come out and join us for a great time!:)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
The Flint Bowmen Club is having it's Fall 3-D shoot this weekend. Sat. 9-5, Sun 9-3. This not just another 3-D shoot. Each of the 30 targets has it's own theme, some are humerous, some are natural realistice hunting situations. There will be vendors (more than in recent years), food, novelty shoots (some new ones this year too), the famous water jug shoot, long bear, and more. Lots of raffle prizes, including a new bow, deer processings and lots of stuff in between. There will be a 10 target coon shoot Saturday at dark (D-cell flashlights and smaller, ages 14 and older) with cash prizes. This is the biggest shoot of the year. Please come out and join us for a great time!:)
Never done a 3-D shoot, Been wanting to give it a shot(LOL) what are the targets set from? How much? Im sure 25 and 40 yd pins aren't enough? Anyone welcome?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone is welcome. Targets will be under 30 yards. This is not a difficult shoot. It's a very fun shoot for the whole family.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Anyone is welcome. Targets will be under 30 yards. This is not a difficult shoot. It's a very fun shoot for the whole family.

How much to get in?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I made an edit and the price is in the original post.
$8 adults, kids 1/2 price
WOW, after looking back I think I might want to get my eyes checked before I do anymore shooting:lol:

Thanks

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Help me out, I knew a guy that lived off of Bristol road down by Hill, a archery place right behind him, is that The club? For some reason I thought that was the name of it.

Thanks again

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I forgot to post the web address: www.flintbowmen.com.
There is a link to a map on the site. The club is located at 5478 Belsay Rd. It's just north of Hill Rd. There is road work being done on Hill and Belsay but you can get through.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Help me out, I knew a guy that lived off of Bristol road down by Hill, a archery place right behind him, is that The club? For some reason I thought that was the name of it.

Thanks again
The club is located on Belsay Rd. between Hill and Maple.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I shot this 3d course 2 weekends ago it was a good time I just wish I could have had someone there to shoot the course with lol. It was my 1st time shooting 3d. I was not sure if I could shoot 3d (I only shoot out to 60 yards:() but I only used my 20-30 yard pin. It was the most fun I have had shooting by myself in a long time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts