Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a recent report on Fletcher's Pond near Hillman. Will be up that way next week and was wondering if the ice is still good and if the fish have been biting. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Premium Member
29,971 Posts
Welcome to site, but you need to ask your question in ice fishing forum or other inland lakes, and you might get a better response. Just thought I would help you out. Maybe moderator will move it;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ralph, you are right, this post is probably in the wrong Forum, it should be in the Ice Fishing Forum. I guess I wasn't thinking when I posted it, I saw Northeast Michigan, and that is where Fletchers Pond is, so I assumed that this Forum would be a good place to post for the info. Anyway, I am leaving for up that way today so actually it would be alright if the thread was deleted, but I can't seem to figure out how to notify the moderator of my desire to have it deleted. No since in leaving it posted indefinitely. I went to "edit" but it won't let me edit the post after 500 minutes, so how do I get in touch with the moderator? Thanks again for the help.

·
Super Moderator
37,764 Posts
This might get you the answers you are looking for. Good luck!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts