Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
I have a vx1 and like it a lot, lots of my friends all use ice-35's and again like them. Any old tech flasher like that is going to do just fine. I bought a helix 5 gps combo (chirp) for my boat last summer and converted that to an ice set up. I like this unit more than anything especially since it works summer and winter. The graph/flasher combo screens are my favorite and the GPS with lake depths is the icing on the cake for me. If you can spend a bit more I think the helix is the way to go. Good luck to ya

· Registered
212 Posts
I have a vx1 and like it a lot, lots of my friends all use ice-35's and again like them. Any old tech flasher like that is going to do just fine. I bought a helix 5 gps combo (chirp) for my boat last summer and converted that to an ice set up. I like this unit more than anything especially since it works summer and winter. The graph/flasher combo screens are my favorite and the GPS with lake depths is the icing on the cake for me. If you can spend a bit more I think the helix is the way to go. Good luck to ya
http://www.boatersland.com/humminbi...MIwrzT0cWP2QIVCaxpCh19HQrFEAQYAiABEgJisfD_BwE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.