Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am new into Archery and want to know who fixes bows good and I can watch them as they fix it. Most places take it in the back room, or you leave it for a week and come back to pick it up. I want to learn about my bow by watching.

I live in mid Michigan area.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Check out Goldstar outdoors in Edmore. These guys are great. They will gladly answer any questions you have and never try to pressure you into buying anything. They are the best proshop I have ever been to.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Howdy, Edarcher-

Just wanted to welcome you to the site!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome to the site. If your near the midland area head to archers archery on poseyvill road. Rhule works on the bows as you stand and watch and will answer any question you have. i took my old bow there for a tune up and he was very helpful and that alone is the reason he got my business for my new 1. Not a very big shop but a very helpful 1.

·
Banned
439 Posts
Al & BOBS in grand rapids are a very reputable archery supplier. very knowledgable staff. I used go there quite a bit for tuning. they will explain and let you watch as many times as you want. I sat there for a couple hours watching them do tuning and repairs on bows. good luck!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts