Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have one of their telescoping tree pruners and I love it. I have had it for about 7 years with no problems what so ever. The blade has never needed sharpening. I also have a small fiskar hand held clipper as well. I am happy with their quality.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They are awesome and cut through 2" branches with ease. I am 10 miles from there factory and every spring they have a sale on what they call rejects; nothing wrong with the way the work. I picked up a couple for I think I paid $2.00 each. What a steal..You won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not quite sure what the day of sale is; usually sometime at the end of May; Every year they have a different model or models. I don't know how soon you need one; but if available I could get you one. I don't want to give up the one remaining I have.

·
Registered
36,680 Posts
I was looking at a Fiskars bypass lopper and just wondering about their quality?
I own both the large and small pair of Fiskars loppers. The larger pair is the best but either pair is better than any of the competition.

They will be the last pair that you will ever buy unless you loan them out like I did. :rant:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fiskars makes excellent products, their all I use for trimming around the yard and splitting wood anymore.
We heat with solely wood, needless to say I split a ton of wood, I do it all with a Fiskars and its on its 4th year and has yet to be sharpened!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Awesome bypass loppers! Make sure you get the power gear ones, and get the biggest you can find. I was cutting through 2" oaks last year with no problem.

Amazing difference between these and the old style with wood handles. Don't have to worry about breaking my Dad's 50 year old bypass loppers that he got from his grandpa anymore.

Overall great investment. Got mine from Target at the end of last summer, had them on a great clearance deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts