Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about hitting the lake tomorrow would it be worth it? and is anybody thinking about going out? Either eyes Perch going out of LEM.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm looking forward to going out on Th - to give it another day to settle down a little and hopefully get a little cleaner water.

Our son and I will go out from Sterling SP and try our luck at Walleye. A year ago several were doing very well in about 22 FOW. 'Only got 3 in 2 1/2 hours this past Sat.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I might head out of SSP in the afternoon. Been dying to go and try some new cranks. Sky pic don't look so hot but have Wed&Thurs off so it's go time or I better quit complaining to myself about not getting out.:lol: Not a huge fan of rolling solo manning 3 rods,net & the wheel if it gets bumpy. Had to burn the vacation days last minute so I'll see how it plays out.

·
Registered
722 Posts
20-25mph East wind is telling me it's a no-go....:irked:

I did a drive by at about noon. One trailer in the lot. 3 docks pulled. Waves were coming pretty fast. Water level looked fine.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm looking forward to going out on Th - to give it another day to settle down a little and hopefully get a little cleaner water.

Our son and I will go out from Sterling SP and try our luck at Walleye. A year ago several were doing very well in about 22 FOW. 'Only got 3 in 2 1/2 hours this past Sat.
Because of the forecast, we are now looking at Friday instead of Thursday. I'm thinking that the S wind on Thursday may bring the Walleye into the drop off south of Stony Point. I'm hoping they will still be there after the wind switches direction and calms down a little during the night.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
There will be at least two boats out there tomorrow... I'll let you know how it goes. The light winds tonight will not likely clean up the water but should calm the surface a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts