Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are all wanting to go fishing, but are sidelined for a bit. The very first "sticky" at the top of this page concerns fishing in the Michigan waters of Lake Erie. If you have not done so already please go to the sticky titled "Lake Erie Survey" and help us by filling out a short survey on your Lake Erie fishing experiences. This is a study to understand if Lake Erie anglers’ fishing experiences are changing and what role – if any – algal blooms play in those changes.
This study is not coming from state government - or any governmental body. It is funded by an independent grant through MUCC (Mich United Conservation Clubs) to MSU (Mich State University). I'm only an adviser. We're just trying to collect data for something meaningful and related to fishing. And, yes...you've seen this thread before. In studies like this it is standard practice to send out the first request followed by one or two 'reminders' in order to collect as much data as possible.
Oh, and by the way - by taking the survey, you can be entered in a raffle to win a Bass Pro Shops gift card! To take the short survey, please go to the first sticky and click on the link. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well, we are all wanting to go fishing, but are sidelined for a bit. The very first "sticky" at the top of this page concerns fishing in the Michigan waters of Lake Erie. If you have not done so already please go to the sticky titled "Lake Erie Survey" and help us by filling out a short survey on your Lake Erie fishing experiences. This is a study to understand if Lake Erie anglers’ fishing experiences are changing and what role – if any – algal blooms play in those changes.
This study is not coming from state government - or any governmental body. It is funded by an independent grant through MUCC (Mich United Conservation Clubs) to MSU (Mich State University). I'm only an adviser. We're just trying to collect data for something meaningful and related to fishing. And, yes...you've seen this thread before. In studies like this it is standard practice to send out the first request followed by one or two 'reminders' in order to collect as much data as possible.
Oh, and by the way - by taking the survey, you can be entered in a raffle to win a Bass Pro Shops gift card! To take the short survey, please go to the first sticky and click on the link. Thanks for your help!
I did it. Took 10 minutes maximum

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just completed it. Only thing I didn't like about the survey is it made me realize how much I spend to fish a single day. Wish I didn't know that number... lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts