Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Misty River- Canadian Manufactured Aluminum Fishing Boat. It is Powered by a 1994 30 HP Johnson, and it runs and starts perfectly. It has a 70lb. Minn-Kota Powerdrive V2 i-Pilot GPS trolling system. Console has New control center for various electrical controls: Cockpit lights, bow lights, stern lights, 750 gallon bilge (brand new), USB & Socket, Voltage meter. Starter battery new in 2019 (Deka), two size 31 trolling motor batteries (1 new April 2020, 1 new April 2018). ALL of the wiring is 100% new and is done with REAL MARINE GRADE WIRE (tinned). All connections are waterproof. All of the wiring is loomed and secure. The boat is deep, handles all waters, and is leak-free. The trailer a Karavan and is in excellent condition with boat loading side assist. This boat is a hook up and go fishing vessel. Detroit River walleye hotspots will cost you extra $$$. $2,500. White Lake, MI 48383

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be doing some shore fishing near the Ambassador bridge on Friday. Let me know when you are going to be in the Detroit River, maybe I can take a look at it.
Thanks,
Gary
248 867 2828

·
Registered
6 Posts
Misty River- Canadian Manufactured Aluminum Fishing Boat. It is Powered by a 1994 30 HP Johnson, and it runs and starts perfectly. It has a 70lb. Minn-Kota Powerdrive V2 i-Pilot GPS trolling system. Console has New control center for various electrical controls: Cockpit lights, bow lights, stern lights, 750 gallon bilge (brand new), USB & Socket, Voltage meter. Starter battery new in 2019 (Deka), two size 31 trolling motor batteries (1 new April 2020, 1 new April 2018). ALL of the wiring is 100% new and is done with REAL MARINE GRADE WIRE (tinned). All connections are waterproof. All of the wiring is loomed and secure. The boat is deep, handles all waters, and is leak-free. The trailer a Karavan and is in excellent condition with boat loading side assist. This boat is a hook up and go fishing vessel. Detroit River walleye hotspots will cost you extra $$$. $2,500. White Lake, MI 48383
Is this still available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts