Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Left LBM around 7:30 am with MS members Superintendent, Bruce Williams, and stick-man1978 and motored out to bouys 1 and 2 west side in 4 to 6 footers took us about an hour to get there due to the waves, turned and headed West with the wave over the stern with muddy water all the way, made it about half way back to 5 and 6 bouys decided to head back out NE and found some cleaner water, before we found clean water we had 2 in the box, trolled in the cleaner water for about an hour and landed 11, on purple being are best spoon down 15 to 20 feet at 2.5 mph. All these guys I fished with today are top notch mates and I look forward to fishing with you all again soon thanks for going! We also got a master angler white perch!

·
Premium Member
29,967 Posts
Nice job Chad!:) see you next sunday, just me as of now, Joe has to work. Maybe John can come back up.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay Ralph, John is supposed to be coming as well, and possibly Bruce Williams!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great job and awesome report. Bet it felt like deadliest catch at times. Lol
Agree it was quite choppy at first, but it was worth it, made it more challenging, and I'm just glad I got to fish with some seasoned anglers who do a great job making fishing in 4' to 6' waves a breeze.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts