Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
michigan_hunter wanted me to post this as he can't post pics yet. cool pic of a fisher at his bear stand.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I kniow where i will be trapping this year. I think thats the least Michigan_hunter can do ffor me since i am the one helping him with the bait....hopefully i can post pics this winter of it.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i always thought fishers are near water not down that two.....well never mind :)

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
A few years back I was eatin an apple in stand when I see a fisher cruising my way. I thinks I will scare him a bit to get him running closer to me for a better pic. I throw the appl over him and plan for it to land on the other side of him so he runs towards me. Well, stupid me, as soon as he hears "food" ruslte on the forest floor behind him, he turns and runs with a vengence towards that apple. Could not beleive how fast and how accurate he was. All I can say is that I am glad I was not a grouse or rabbit that day! Also was glad no one was there watching how stupid I looked. I was out a half a apple and I had no picture to show either.
Sorry for the story but I had to tell it, nice picture! Wish I had one!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Great Fisher Pics! They are a great Mammal.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

·
Registered
810 Posts
If I lived in the U.P. I would be a trapper.

Sweet pics!

·
Registered
60 Posts
where are you located and how far south in the state do you think they travel to? i only ask because i have property in morley and thought that i saw one..any input

1 - 20 of 25 Posts